jQuery Shining Image Script - Latest - Free Download
jQuery Shining Image is an HTML5 jQuery plugin that add an animated shining effect to your images.
This plugin uses the canvas element and is compatible with all computers and mobile modern browsers. For the others, the image keeps its default static look.
- Very easy to use : $(‘img’).shiningImage()
- Many options to customize the effect
- Can be used with lightbox, using onComplete Event
- The shining image keeps the default style and class.
- The shining image keeps original image click, mouseover, mouse out, mouse up and mouse down events
- Compatibility : IE9+ , Firefox 4+ , Google Chrome 11+, Opera 10.6+, Safari 3.2+
Plugin parameters list :
- color: Sets the effect color
- delay: Sets the delay between each shine effect
- direction: Sets the effect direction. Horizontal, vertical, or diagonal
- onComplete: Execute this function after plugin initialization
- onLoopComplete: Execute this function after each shine effect
- opacity: Sets the effect opacity
- play on load: Automatically start effect or not
- scale: Sets the effect scale. 1 = 30% of image width or height
- speed: Sets the effect speed in ms
DEMO/SOURCE PAGE - CLICK HERE
FREE DOWNLOAD LINKS -