Ultimate Client Manager - CRM - Pro Edition - Free Download
The most complete and easy to use PHP Invoice, Customer and Project management system available for companies and freelancers. Features rival some of the other biggest software providers on the market. Host the application on your own website or in house server.
- Customer Management: Manage your customer database in this easy to use CRM. Store, search and group customers. Import from CSV. Keep private notes. Multiple contacts per customer.
- Website Management: Record customer website details. Keep FTP passwords, notes and website history all in one place. Link Jobs and Invoices to websites.
- Jobs: Link Jobs to Customers and Websites. Send Job Quote to customer for pre-approval. Customer can track Job progress. Add Tasks to Jobs.
- Invoices: Generate PDF invoices, email invoice to customer straight from system. Mark when invoice is paid. Overdue notices. Part payments & invoice merging.
- Income & Expense: Track your income and expenses. Estimate your monthly income. View historic financial data. Schedule recurring bills. Reminders and budgeting.
- CRM File Uploads: Customers and staff can upload files. Tag image files with comments. Email alerts on file uploads. Assign files to customers/jobs.
- Online Payments: Receive payments on invoices via secure PayPal, Google Checkout or Stripe. Invoices marked as paid upon successful payment. Part payment on invoices. Payment history. Payment receipt.
- Membership Subscriptions: Manage members from your group or club. Get alerted when members subscription is due for renewal. Generate invoice and receipt for membership subscription.
- To Do List: Dashboard overview showing your TODO items (such as upcoming jobs, invoices that haven?t been sent, tasks requiring admin approval, new file uploads).
- Mobile Device View: Want access to the UCM on the road? This system comes with a cut down mobile friendly view. Try it from your phone to see! You can also disable the ?mobile view? and use the standard responsive layout if you wish.
- CRM Easy Installer: Step by step product installer. Very easy to install and very easy to receive automatic product updates.
- Self Hosted: Host this system on your own internal server or public website hosting account.
- Customer Signup: Customers can sign up using a form on your website. Default jobs are created against the new customer ready for quoting.
- Job Task Discussions: You can email a Job to a Customer from within UCM. The email contains a special link the Customer can click, and then add comments to any Task in the Job. Great if you need feedback on quoted items or half completed Job Tasks.
- Open Source PHP Code: Fully open source PHP code. No encrypted obfuscated tricky stuff here. Change the code to suit your needs or create your own in house UCM plugins.
- Internationalization: Support for multiples currencies & tax rates. Full language translation file available. Different staff/customers can have different UI languages.
- Custom Fields: Create your very own custom fields through out the system. eg: Store the customers favorite color or birthday, record an invoice purchase order # or external job ID. Custom fields are also made available within templates and emails.
- Import & Export: Import and Export information from the system in CSV format. Preview import before it occurs. Import data into specified groups for easier sorting.
- Fine Grain Permissions: Security and permission options to control which users/customers have access to which features. Create, edit, delete and view. Limit staff to assigned jobs and more.
- Renewable Jobs & Invoices: Track Jobs and Invoices that repeat (eg: website hosting). Ability to modify a Job/Invoice after it renews. Dashboard reminders when ready for renewal. Specify renewal period (eg: 7 days, 1 year).
- Staff/Customer Login: Customers can login to view their information and perform restricted actions. Multiple staff accounts. Control permissions & view login history.
- Quick Pin/Bookmark: Have lots of customers? Working on a particular Job all the time? Bookmark it to the main menu for quick access anywhere in the system.
- Theme Editor: Comes with a basic theme editor. Control the system colors and layout without editing the CSS file. Advanced changes via CSS files welcome too!
- Template Editor: WYSIWYG editor to control many templates through out the system. Email templates, invoice templates, thank you messages and more!
- Knowledge Base / FAQ: Have a list of Frequently Asked Questions display before a customer submits a support ticket. Group questions by product. Embed the FAQ listing in your own website.
- Credit Notes: Raise a Credit Note against an existing invoice. Send the Credit Note as a PDF to the Customer.
- Job Tasks: Add new Tasks to Jobs. Assign individual Tasks to staff members. Track how many hours are spent on each task. See if staff spend more than quoted time on a Job Task.
- Job Deposits: Collect deposits before commencing work on a Job. Deposit is subtracted from final invoice amount.
- Free Updates: Pay once (helps the developers!) and receive ongoing updates. Please go to Settings > Upgrade to see a list of available updates, a list of changed files and version numbers will appear.
- Email Newsletters: Send bulk email newsletters to groups within your system (eg: Customers, Members, Recently Completed Jobs). Template editor. Bounce, unsubscribe and link click tracking.
- PDF Invoicing: Convert invoices into PDF documents. Email PDF Invoice to your customer straight from the system. Full control over invoice template layout. Send PDF invoices marked as ?overdue? or ?paid? as well.
- AND MANY MORE
DEMO/SOURCE PAGE - CLICK HERE
FREE DOWNLOAD LINKS -